Engage the right people, identify a common purpose,
collaborate for results.
In today’s fast-paced and interconnected world, collaboration is more important than ever. Whether it’s a small team or a large inter-agency project, people must work together to accomplish objectives and solve complex problems. At M Powered Strategies (MPS), we appreciate the difficulties and frustrations that can arise when individuals with diverse perspectives come together, each with their own set of resources, information, and aspirations. Whether we are facilitating meetings, dealing with conflict, or supporting long-term stakeholder engagement, MPS’ collaboration and facilitation services are designed to bring clarity to roles and resources, as well as a shared sense of purpose, so that leaders and teams can effectively achieve their goals – together.
- Facilitation – MPS provides skilled, neutral facilitators to design and guide participatory exercises that enable groups to work together to identify and achieve their shared purpose.
- Meeting Management and Logistics – MPS ensures that your group has all the necessary materials, resources, information and support to effectively conduct your meetings.
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement – MPS ensures you interact productively with the people who influence your success and the people you impact in order to achieve the cooperation and results you need.
- Conflict Management Consulting – MPS builds your group’s capacity to deal with both acute and chronic conflict through mediation, training, and dispute systems design.
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA): Incorporated industry trends and best practices into enterprise-wide IT design patterns for new systems and technologies by managing and facilitating discussions with internal and external industry stakeholders at Office of Technology Strategies within Office of Information &Technology (OIT).
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID): Improved the coordination of global hunger and food security messaging by facilitating discussions with key executives from more than 10 national and international NGOs for the Bureau of Food Security’s Feed the Future initiative.
“The quality and frequency of communication in planning for these events was just what we needed. [MPS’] ability to navigate sensitive dynamics and nuances was also incredibly helpful. Our event was a success in large part thanks to M Powered Strategies.” – Strategic Communications Advisor, USAID
The M Powered Strategies Advantage
- Effective Facilitators with insight into group dynamics and Federal Government organizations
- Commitment to clients’ strategic goals, management priorities, stakeholder integration, and organizational buy-in
- Full life-cycle facilitation methods and support services, including logistics management, communications planning, analysis and capture, process design, and relationship management
- Access to a wide network of experts in organizational design, project and IT management, financial management, and process design and improvement
Download the Collaboration Services Overview as a printable pdf