Portfolio Analysis for Nonprofits
Nonprofits face unique challenges in making funding decisions. With multiple objectives, it can be overwhelming to balance the desire to make the greatest possible impact with the reality of your budget.
M Powered Strategies can help you make these decisions through our Portfolio Analysis methodology. Our consultants will assess your activities based on how closely they support your mission, how well they perform financially, and how aligned they are with your strategy. Our recommendations will help you make smart, data-driven decisions about where to focus your efforts and funds to maximize impact.
When You Might Need Portfolio Analysis
- You have many good ideas for new programs, but don’t have the resources to get them started.
- You find it difficult to tell which of your programs need more resources than others.
- You need a method for collecting more information to guide portfolio decisions.
- Your funding or resources have increased, and you want to use the new capacity in the best possible way.
- You are forced to make tough decisions about cutting programs, but don’t know where to start.
- You have recently changed your strategic direction, and want to know which of your programs support the new goals.
- You are concerned that your strategy and your activities don’t line up.
To learn more about how an MPS portfolio analysis project can help you achieve your goals, contact: