Dedicated to strengthening and improving our community, our world
As an Employer of National Service, M Powered Strategies is dedicated to strengthening and improving the world we live in. We recognize the power that individuals and corporations have in making a positive impact. That is why we extend our services to local and global communities through:
- IT & Organizational Services: We apply our full suite of capabilities to nonprofits and associations.
- Employee Volunteering: Employees are compensated for work hours spent volunteering – up to 40 hours per year.
- Corporate Sponsorship: MPS is the primary sponsor of the local Project Management Day of Service, as well as the annual Volunteer Fair, hosted by the Project Management Institute of Washington, DC. Since 2008, MPS has served as the Accessibility Sponsor for Washington, DC’s Shakespeare Theatre Company.
- Employee Matching: MPS matches employee contributions up to $300/year to nonprofit organizations.
- MPS Assists: Through our Pro Bono Program consultants work with nonprofit organizations to help them achieve their goals and manage fundamental organizational needs.
To view or download our report:
To learn more about MPS support for nonprofit organizations, or to schedule a free consultation, contact: