Your mission is IT. Our mission is you.
We optimize the most important system in your agency—your IT organization.
- Comply: Show your value to oversight organizations. From improving FISMA scores, to meeting FITARA reporting needs, MPS gets the process under control, helps your team have the information needed to report, and pinpoints what must be improved to get the scores higher.
- Govern: Know that the right things are happening, so your team can focus on their real work. MPS removes old processes, builds news information flows to give your team transparency on what is happening with program requirements, the IT Portfolio, and the contractors that are delivering for you.
- Execute: Help your managers do the more valuable work as we draft the policies, processes and procedures that structure IT management interaction with your portfolio. We build your program, communication, and change management approaches and processes, reducing your team’s stress and building resilience throughout your organization.
- Develop: At the application/project level, MPS engages the people aspects of the SDLC. From eliciting good business and functional requirements for your IT development teams to training and change management, we will improve your user adoption.
- Secure: Your assets must be secure, and you have to be able to prove it. MPS builds the processes and manages the documentation that enables your team to know the security activities are happening and to show the progress you have made.
Below are our capabilities, where we have recent past performance in showing effectiveness and success with our Federal IT Clients.
- Asset Management and Reporting
- CPIC Analysis
- External Communications
- IT Portfolio Management
- Data Science and Dashboarding
- Technical Risk Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Release Authorization
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Communications Management
- Budget Formulation
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Workforce Planning
- Project Management
- Requirements Management
- Agile Development
- End User Training
- Process Modeling
- Budget Forecast Modeling
- SharePoint Lifecycle Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Cloud Migration
- Data Migration
- Application Design
- FISMA Compliance
- Cyber Security Audits & Corrective Action Plans
- Contingency Planning
- Identity & Access Management
- Cyber Security Management
- Cloud Security
Download a brochure of the services we offer.
To learn more about how MPS can support your organization, or to discuss contracting and partnering opportunities, contact:
For inquiries related to the Department of Veterans Affairs, contact: